At HACL we have a Careers Advice and Guidance team that can help you with:
• Finding out about courses on offer
• Recognise your skills
• Consider choices and options open to you
• Make informed decisions about your future
• Create an action plan to help you take your next steps
We can also offer you:
• Impartial guidance interviews with qualified staff
• Pre-entry, on-course and exit guidance for students
• Information on learning opportunities, occupations and career development
• Information on careers, education and training
• Local and national information on College and university education
• Access to a range of resources available to individuals including online resources
• Access to specialist local help for vulnerable people and those with additional needs
• Referral to internal and external sources of additional support
We have dedicated National Careers Service (NCS) sessions and workshops at our centres, throughout the year where you can get support with writing your CV and applying for work.
Check out the webinars conducted by NCS on various topics including updating your CV, top tips for virtual interviews and more by clicking and registering at NCS Webinars.
Click on the red button below to enter the 'Careers and Education Hub'